A New Idea for My Blog - Miniblogging

I have a minor problem right now, which is that I fear that I might have run out of ideas that I think would be good for this blog. Part of the problem is likely that I aim to write lengthy articles about places and concepts, and after a while it gets lengthy with all the research that it involves (and how confusing it can get in the case of mathematical articles).
The solution might be miniblogging, which is where blogposts are drastically shorter than usual. Would this make them better? Possibly not, but at least I publish something I want to write about without fearing I've not gone too into depth on it. The aim is that each miniblogpost would have around two-hundred words or less, and the content would be similar to that of my "Joys of..." posts.

As always, I appreciate feedback on this concept, and if you have any ideas for future blogs or miniblogs, please leave a comment below. I will read them and perhaps pick up on your idea! It's not guaranteed, though, but I might!

Comments