Miniblog - Life on the Internet

For many people, the internet is inseparable from daily life. Whether it's for work or through social media, many may end up somewhat living on the internet, whether it's through regularly posting something or by lurking various forums or whatnot. Writing a blog is definitely one example of this, and I would call myself the outdated term "netizen" - without the internet, I'd have no outlet to ramble about the Overground and schizophrenic numbers whilst trying to be vaguely funny.

Obviously I don't want to be living on the internet such that I'm posting too much about myself. On this blog, I've revealed that I'm a Millwall fan and that I like Joy Division - nothing major, obviously, but at the same time, I find it's preferable to be rather anonymous - just another passerby on the internet.

Comments