Miniblog - Thinking of Ideas

Sometimes ideas come quickly, and occasionally they sound great, so you follow through on them. Obviously the execution of that idea is different from the idea of the idea. What I want to say is that this blogpost is about getting ideas for blogposts, which has only come about as I want to write yet can’t find that great idea just yet.

There are many lined up, but I’m not in the UK right now, so they’ll have to wait - it can be irritating to write without a laptop, I’m realising just now typing on a tablet - so in the mean time expect more miniblogs and poems (and fewer photos) instead of chemistry write ups and album reviews. But in a week’s time, I’ll have found those great ideas, I’m sure, and so I hope you’ll excuse any shorter content for the time being. Hopefully it will do for now, and then I can show you what great ideas I’ve had!

Comments