I think we as a society have failed by forgetting about the random question widget on Blogger. You see, if you have a Blogger profile, you can answer a random question, which will appear publically. I have a Blogger profile, you can access it on the regular homepage if you're not an RSS user. In case you do use RSS, you'll have never noticed mine:
Q: Do you believe that forks are evolved from spoons? A: It's the opposite - the limbs of the fork merged into one to help make eating soup easier!
I've never liked my answer to that, by the way. Feels a bit tryhard.
Well, now's my chance to work on that! Enjoy this Q&A, all randomly generated using Blogger:
- The squish of mud between your toes; how would you live your life as a frog?
- If I'm a poison dart frog, probably see what it feels like shooting poison out of myself, as well as admiring how colourful I am. If I'm an ordinary frog, well...try and keep out of the way of swans.
- What's the best time you've ever had licking stamps?
- Every time's the best time! I barely get to send letters, now that everything's by email or text. Same with envelopes, actually. I love sending postcards and letters, there's something almost raw and personal about them that you don't get with a text from a loved one.
- Your hand has been replaced by a rubber stamp. What does it say?
- The answers to my next chemistry exam. Just stamp them on the answer booklet, easiest exam ever.
- Chicken monkey shoes?
- Sound like a great idea. Hope M&S sell those.
- Try making up the rules to a game where you tie knots in a yo-yo string just to see if you can get them out:
- Take turns tying knots in a row. Whoever can untie the most knots without needing to use a needle or something to get the knot loose wins, bonus points if you can untie loads of knots in a row. Using a needle, or any tool for that matter, loses you one point; untying one knots gets you one; three knots in a row scores you an extra point at a time.
- Which do you prefer and why: whittling with soap or whistling with wood?
- There's greater variety when it comes to soap whittling. I suppose you can decorate your whistle with some elegant carvings, but you can get really creative when it comes to sculpting things out of soap. Plus it smells better in the end.
- You can punch a hole in an apple using a straw. How do you think that makes your milkshake feel?
- Vengeance after the apple taunted it last week.
- When you open your eyes underwater, do you ever worry that you'll drown?
- This is actually kinda interesting. I do actually have a fear of deep waters, so I guess if I suddenly woke up and realised I couldn't see the ground, let alone touch it, and I'm surrounded by water, I'd freak out a bit. Yeah, I suppose I would. Probably not in a swimming pool, though.
- The children are waiting! Please tell them the story about the bald frog with the wig:
- Once there was a frog who had grown up with envy, watching how all the humans got to walk around with their luscious hair, whilst it was forced to be bald. So the frog hired his best craftsfrogs to fashion him a lovely wig made out of algae and lilypads, which he would wear constantly. However, he realised this made others sceptical of him, because no frog would ever go so far as to wear a wig, would they? The frog then realised he never needed to try and be like someone who he wasn't, he should just be himself. The end.
- You're wearing a sweater that stretches down to your feet. What color belt do you put on?
- Black, probably. That said, it depends on the colour of the sweater; I'd like to look at least a bit fashionable.
I hope this post has convinced you guys about the power of the random question widget, and why it's proof that Blogger is most certainly not dying out just yet. I intentionally forced myself to answer these on the spot, saying whatever first came to mind, but give me a while and I'd probably have more polished answers. Why not give some of them a try?
Comments
Post a Comment